WHO WE SERVE
Customized Solutions for the Real World
CHESS will steer your move from where you are to where you need to be.
As the health care system in the U.S. continues to change, staying ahead of the curve is more important than ever. The speed at which this change is occurring accelerated when CMS announced a shift to value-based reimbursement models.
We provide the tools and resources to actively drive the
transition to value in this unique market segment.
Meeting the Challenge
When it comes to making a move to value, health systems and integrated delivery networks face numerous challenges.
How do organizations sustain financial viability in a volume-driven world while transitioning to value, all while avoiding unnecessary readmissions and facing increasing expenses and decreasing government subsidies?
Buying more brick and mortar facilities increases fixed costs, so the alternative is to partner with providers to align goals and right-size services to change the way they deliver health care in the community.
We work collaboratively with Health Systems to:
- Serve as the liaison for effective physician leadership, partnering with hospital and health systems to align goals and fairly translate the value proposition for shared interest among providers
- Develop innovative care models that improve patient outcomes and reduce costs
- Improve and measure patient engagement and satisfaction to drive success in today’s consumer-driven health care environment
- Aggregate and analyze clinical data from EMRs and claims data from payers to target populations in most need of intervention
- Deliver results for hospital value-based purchasing and HCAHPS
Many physicians feel they have no control over their destiny in today’s ever-changing health care environment.
We provide physician groups the ability to actively transform to value-based care in their practices.
We work collaboratively with Physician Groups to:
- Transform clinical processes to better manage quality and cost
- Convert fee-for-service contracts with payers to value contracts which reward physicians for improving quality and patient satisfaction, while removing wasteful spending
- Analyze patient populations to target interventions for the right patients at the right times
- Improve and measure patient engagement and satisfaction to help drive practice performance
- Provide physician groups the ability to deliver value with minimal up-front investment
Improving Care and Reducing Cost
Position yourself to best understand the health of the population under your care.
Accountable Care Organizations approved by Medicare or a commercial carrier improve the delivery of care and reduce the cost of care for the patients they manage. Why not be the best positioned to understand the health of the population under your management and implement organizational strategies that improve quality and reduce costs to drive maximum gain share?
We work collaboratively with ACOs to:
- Identify the patient conditions for which there exists the greatest opportunity for value improvement
- Help to create care pathways that address these patient conditions
- Convert fee- for-service contracts with payers to value-based contracts which reward improved quality, increased patient satisfaction, and reduced costs
- Improve and measure patient engagement and satisfaction to help drive the ACO in the consumer-driven health care environment
- Provide ACOs the ability to deliver value with minimal up-front investment
Consistency of Care Delivery
Helping an independent physician association remain independent.
We have found that many Independent Physician Associations struggle with driving change organizationally, aggregating their information from multiple EMRs, and gaining visibility into the data required to make the move to value.
Improving the consistency of care delivery, understanding the health of the population it serves, driving high quality/cost-saving initiatives and securing payer contracts that reward these efforts are some of the ways CHESS can help an independent physician association remain independent.
We work collaboratively with IPAs to:
- Identify the patient conditions that offer the greatest opportunity for value improvement
- Help to create care pathways, addressing these patient conditions
- Convert fee-for-service contracts with payers to value-based contracts which will reward improved quality, increased patient satisfaction, and reduced costs
- Analyze patient populations
- Improve and measure patient engagement and satisfaction to help the IPA succeed in today’s consumer-driven health care environment
- Provide IPAs with the ability to deliver value with minimal up-front investment
Contact us to get started
The current health care delivery model is unsustainable, and a significant and dramatic change – focused on quality and value – is required. Providers and physician groups that expect to succeed in the future must develop care models, processes and technologies that improve quality and decrease costs.
Our team enables our value partners to capitalize on their investments in the delivery of value-based health care. We work collaboratively to understand the needs of the patient populations and transform care of those patients through innovative team-based solutions. Our physician-led management team features a diverse group of professionals with a deep knowledge of the industry and experience in the value-driven environment, including financial, IT and analytics expertise focused on provider risk.
CHESS is committed to empowering health care providers to make the transition to value. Health care systems, physician groups, accountable care organizations and independent physician associations can all benefit from CHESS’ substantial experience in value-based health care delivery. CHESS will steer your move from where you are to where you need to be.
Contact us to get started